November 08, 2004

Cold skies

We had our first snowfall today.
Finally... winters almost here. It’s only early November, but soon enough reverberations from the past winter will come. Those memories that are kept locked up and held so dear deep inside your heart are set free to wander through your thoughts for the season in which they once occurred. My December from one year past will come back to haunt me with everything I no longer have... it will dance and sing of happy times... Yes I was truly happy. One December day when a stranger walked into the house of my friend, I was turned into the happiest girl on earth. From that day on I could feel my heart beat, I knew I was alive and in love. Now I’m not quite sure anymore. So please forgive me... beautiful stranger. I never meant to hurt you. Now that the snow flies... You can crawl inside my heart and see what I feel... just like this season. In my heart the sky is falling year round, and my world is just about gone buried underneath that beautiful sky of the past.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook