November 29th, 2005
I think the school broke my brain today.. finally.
I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off! I had to get my 'most artistic' photo done.. or else it would get put in the yearbook at all.. so I did it during lunch. In all of my classes things have been soooo freakin confusing with backwork... I also have to get a play written reaaaally soon for my writing for performance class.. it was due today but I couldn't think of anything to write about.. so I'm holding up getting everyone elses sent in too..
But then things got nicer.. I saw a rainbow in math class. It was beautiful... Then I ran around in the rain .. I walked home in it. It was awesome.
Anywho, I'll finish writing later.
2:11 PM
|
Labels:
Journal entry,
old post
|

0 comments:
Post a Comment