February 2, 2006

I'm in astronomy class right now. *yay*

No.. actually I'd rather not be in school right now.

I would much rather be home sleeping.. or doing something productive.

Yeah, I know, you think productive and you think "Hey, school's productive Mel. Oh yeah, forgot, you're a lazy bastard. Nevermind."

Yeh I know.

But by productive I mean more along the lines of things that involve me using my brain in order to produce them.

School doesn't involve using my brain.

It's quite sad, really.

I've noticed it more and more over the past few weeks.

People here literally don't know how to think for themselves.

It's sorta scary.

When the teachers ask kids questions that involve a response that requires them to think for themselves without someone telling them what they should say, they have no idea how to answer.

I wouldn't be so critical if I didn't know that people still act the same way in college.

It doesn't really change much.

Aww well, guess it's not my place to say anything of the matter anyway.

Either way, my brain gets a full days rest.

I need sleep more than anything.

Bah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook