April 17th, 2006
I just got back from Maine.
It was THE craziest trip ever. Really. No, I don't think you've quite grasped this yet. It was crazy. Oh, yeah did I mention it was the craziest trip ever? Cus, it was the craziest trip ever. Okay, maybe not the craziest, but like, right up there in the top 5... or 3... or something.
We were stumblin around
This familiar place
lookin for another lost soul
or a familiar face
then by chance
fate led the way
to show that before
we'd been wastin our lives away
Chorus:
And she said
keepin it safe
and he said
I'll see you around
It's hard to keep
My feet on the ground
we were flying high
places we never been
and only god knows when
I'll see you again
I can't help you
find the way
I'm stuck myself here
and all we have's today
so call it lost
or call it found
but you were the one that was there
when the world came tumblin down
Chorus
Bridge:
And I won't back off now
Not again
We already fell and we're too far in
no I won't wear you thin
the miles are long
I won't drag you under
drag you under
Chorus
Only god knows when
only god knows when
I'll see you again
I'll see you again.
Written by Aaron and Mel.
WOOHOO WE WROTE AND RECORDED A SONG! WE ROCK!
1:55 AM
|
Labels:
Journal entry,
Lyrics,
old post,
Random,
Travel
|

0 comments:
Post a Comment