July 8th, 2006


Current mood: chipper
Category: Travel and Places

I'm in good ol New Jersey at the moment with my dad. We're about to head down towards Delaware to visit some family friends, and from there go down to VA Beach. It oughta be fun. I wish Ashley was with me like all the years before.. that was always a blast. Oh well... guess I'll just have to meet people down there (Cus that's so hard for someone as anti-social as me to accomplish).

Hopefully when I get back I'll be off to Grassroots. After that comes Nickstock II, and then maybe a few other places. After the few other places, I'm off to El Paso, Mexico, New Mexico, Arizona, and California. Woohoo. My summer is booked. I love to travel. Hopefully at some point I'll be able to hop on a greyhound somewhere. That was definitely an experience the first time I tried it. Plus it was also the first time I traveled by myself. Anywho, I oughta go. We're leaving shortly.

I hope all of you back home are doing well. I miss you all.

Peace & <3

Mel Mel.

Currently listening:
Garden State
By Various Artists
Release date: 10 August, 2004

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook