December 17th, 2005

I love writing Xanga entries while consuming alcohol. Or at least under the influence of.
Adam and I just went to see "The Chronicles of Narnia". I enjoyed it, but half way through the movie remembered that the book consisted of biblical references and symbolism. I'm still not quite sure whether or not it killed the original aspect I would have had on the movie... but overall it was good.

The snow dances and skitters across this long road
The feilds serve as a reminder of my story untold..
They're empty and spacious, so chilled by the snow
As I become when thinking of you, everywhere I go..
My thoughts, they unfold as do flowers in spring
Blooming and cresting towards the summer again..
I can't seem to break through this peak of my past
when the moments that never were cease to last..
They live on so vividly in these reoccurring dreams
That live on past the night, till I break at the seams..
So now my eyes will rest, or at least reach for sleep
But will always be open upon this promise I keep..


Currently Listening
Good Bye Lenin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Facebook